♡ { Review } Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser

by - April 07, 2018

Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser 

Hi all! It's Fouffle here! I was super excited when I found out that Liah Yoo established her own skincare line called "KraveBeauty". Liah Yoo is an amazing person and I definitely recommend checking her out ♡ KraveBeauty

KraveBeauty States 

"An antioxidant cleanser that doesn’t mess up your skin barrier, lifting everything your skin doesn't want while leaving what it needs—healthy pH, hydration, antioxidants and no irritation. Matcha and hemp seeds are here to boost the skin’s intake of antioxidants and essential fatty acids. Your skin and this cleanser might be a matcha made in heaven!"

"I need to wash off the nasties but don’t want to lose any moisture."



Key Ingredients 


Matcha

Hemp seed oil

Coco -betaine, Coco-glucoside, Decyl glucoside
Vitamin B5 & Sodium PCA

Ingredients

Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Water, Glycerin, Coco-Betaine, Methyl Gluceth-10, Ethoxydiglycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Sodium Chloride, Butoxydiglycol, Diglycerin, Glycereth-26, Xanthan Gum, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Diethoxydiglycol, Coco-Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Decyl Glucoside, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Butylene Glycol, Octanediol, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium PCA, Disodium EDTA


How to use  
KraveBeauty states "Morning and night, apply Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser on a wet face and neck, and gently massage into skin. Never be aggressive! Rinse with lukewarm water. Splashing cold or hot water can do more harm than good, so let's not shock our skin. If makeup is present, using a suitable makeup remover before would be a skin-friendlier option". 

Price 
$16 + Shipping. I believe that it is a very reasonable price for a cleanser. You get a lot of product as well. 

Packaging 
I recycled the box before I got to take a picture of it! The box was very cute though. The packaging is simple, minimalist and I love the aesthetic of it. The box and the overall look of the product gives you the feeling of a simple and gentle skincare. 

Texture + Scent 5/5 
The texture is somewhat jelly like and cool. When rubbing it in your hands it slightly foams up but it doesn't foam up like pump foam cleansers. I really like the texture a lot! As for the scent it smells clean and like the earth. 

Pros 
Reasonable Price 
Cute Packaging 
Nearly unscented 
Cooling Texture 
Reasonable amount of product 
Helped restore skin + helped acne, redness & irritation 

Cons 
None! 

Recommend
Anyone with really sensitive skin, teenage skin and those who are looking for a way to reset their skincare routine to start off fresh! 


Verdict 
I used this cleanser for about 4 ish months now and it's definitely a product that I will keep purchasing! My skin type is extremely sensitive to the point I can't even splash my face in the ocean water or else I break out with hives. I also have combination skin. I was always afraid of trying new cleansers because almost all cleansers that I have tried stung my face right after I get out of the shower. Before I tried this product I was trying all sorts of products and my face really hated me for that. But I stopped and followed Liah's #pressreset and completely stopped everything. I only cleansed, moisturized and used sunscreen for a whole month. This cleanser saved my skin and my redness, acne, skin tone, and overall skin health balanced again. Before I used this cleanser my T-zone was super oily. Like if the sun hit it it would be like a solar panel (no lie). Once I used this cleanser my parents noticed the huge decrease of oiliness on my T-zone! I love this product so much and I am sticking with it! 



Holy Grail Product                      Not amazing but pretty nice               Not the product for me    
           ♥                                          ♡                                    


       
I am definitely going to make a review off of KraveBeauty's Kale-Lalu-yAHA. What do you guys think about this product? Thank you all for reading my review! I hope you have a wonderful day! c: 







You May Also Like

0 comments