♡ Ochaco Uraraka Cosplay Tutorial ♡

by - April 07, 2018

Ochaco Uraraka Cosplay Tutorial

Hi everyone! It is I, Fouffle. I am super excited to make my first cosplay tutorial. For this cosplay tutorial I will be making Ochaco/Ochako Uraraka from My Hero Academia. I will try my best to keep updated and I really do hope you all find this guide helpful and if you have any questions feel free to comment down below! (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ



Parts Creating
Suit
Wrist Armor
Neck Armor
Belt
Boots
Helmet

Materials List ( * = Optional )
Black Spandex Suit (They do custom size :D )
2x Sphere I went to Micheals to see what size I should purchase, I will update the size soon ( ´ ▽ ` )
Ankle Boots These are similar boots. The ones I purchased had low seller rating. I don't recommend them.
* Lenses - You don't have to get these exact lenses


   Materials used in each piece
Suit - Black Spandex Suit / White Spandex / Craft Foam or Pink Rit Dye
Wrist Armor - EVA Foam / Dark Pink Paint / Light Pink Paint / 2x Sphere
Neck Armor -  EVA Foam / Dark Pink Paint
Belt - White Paint or Light Pink Paint / Dark Pink Paint / Leftover of sphere / Velcro painted pink
Boots - Ankle Boots / EVA Foam / Dark Pink Paint / Light Pink Paint
Helmet -  EVA Foam / White Paint /  Dark Pink Paint / Replacement visor
Paint - 1x Darker Pink / 2x Lighter Pink
Buttons - Craft Foam
Etc ( Contact Cement / 2x Plastidip /  EVA )

Overall Price - ~$130

Looks like a lot already. But really all that is are the links where I purchased all my materials and what materials are used in what piece. But don't give up. Good luck! :D  
_____________________________________________________________________

The Suit
Materials Used in this piece : Black Spandex Suit / White Spandex / Craft Foam / Darker Pink Paint or Rit Dye

*For the pink arm bands I wasn't too sure if I wanted to just glue pink craft foam since it would be the same shade of pink or Rit Dye white spandex and sew it on. It's totally up to you on how you like it.


This guide will be updated!
( ´ ▽ ` ) 




______________________________________________________

My Cosplay Life - To be continued..

You May Also Like

0 comments