♡ { Review } The Face Shop Real Nature Green Tea Mask

by - April 29, 2018

The Face Shop Real Nature Green Tea Mask Review

Hi everyone! I haven't posted in a while because of school :c So my deepest apologies. I decided to make a super quick review. So I don't really touch sheet masks because I have never ever had a sheet mask that wouldn't burn my skin. My skin is extremely sensitive and this sheet mask didn't work very well for my skin.. 

Packaging : Super cute and simple. Easy to use. 

Price : I got this for $2. Really reasonable and affordable. The Face Shop has lots of sales too. 

Experience : So I cleansed my face and rinsed it with lukewarm water and pat it dry. When I opened the mask the first thing I thought was "I hope this doesn't burn my face off...". The scent was there. To me it smelled slightly perfumed and from there I knew that this probably wouldn't work well with my skin. So I put the mask on and 8 minutes. At first it was pretty good. It didn't sting at all and it was super cooling. The size was a little big for my face but I didn't really mind. It started to tickle so I took it off. My jaw line and cheeks turned red which is sort of predictable for my skin when I get irritation. I thought it would be okay to just pat the face mask essence on my skin since we aren't supposed to rinse it afterwards. HA that was the biggest mistake I made. My skin started getting mad at me so I went to rinse it with water and I pat it dry. Oof, my whole face started getting red and my hives started spreading all over my cheek and jaw line which is a normal reaction for my skin. So this is not meant for my skin. When I bought this sheet mask I also bought the potato version which my dad used and his skin loved it. I wouldn't recommend this if you have hypersensitive skin like me. I probably won't try sheet masks for a while until my skin heals up. 

Rating : 0/5 Not for my skin but people with normal skin might like this :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments